1) Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and magnetic resonance angiography (MRA) are sensitive studies that often show vascular compression of the root exit zone of the ipsilateral facial nerve.
What does REZ stand for?
REZ stands for Root Exit Zone (neurovascular)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of REZ
We have 1 other meaning of REZ in our Acronym Attic
- Religious Education for Youth
- Resource Efficiency Yorkshire (project; UK)
- Retina Europe Youth (est. 2000)
- Rob Eberhard Young (musician)
- Royal Engineers Yacht Club (British Army; UK)
- Renders Everything You Ever Saw (image rendering system)
- Racial Ethnic Young Women Together
- Resurrection (Everquest)
- Root Entry Zone (neurovascular)