This edition incorporates 20 new chapters on radiofrequency lesionings, decompression and compression techniques, nerve blocks, percutaneous disketomies, percutaneous kyphoplasty, sacral nerve stimulation, cervical cordotomy, and dorsal root entry zone lesioning techniques.
What does REZ stand for?
REZ stands for Root Entry Zone (neurovascular)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of REZ
We have 1 other meaning of REZ in our Acronym Attic
- Real Earnings Yield (investing)
- Religious Education for Youth
- Resource Efficiency Yorkshire (project; UK)
- Retina Europe Youth (est. 2000)
- Rob Eberhard Young (musician)
- Royal Engineers Yacht Club (British Army; UK)
- Renders Everything You Ever Saw (image rendering system)
- Racial Ethnic Young Women Together
- Resurrection (Everquest)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patients received a median radiation dose of 75 gray delivered to the trigeminal nerve root entry zone.
Classical radiosurgery treatment for trigeminal neuralgia focuses a 4-cm beam of gamma radiation at the root entry zone of the trigeminal nerve, said Robert M.