Department of Justice in 2009 honored him with the Ronald Wilson Reagan Public Policy Award.
What does RWR stand for?
RWR stands for Ronald Wilson Reagan (40th President of the USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RWR
We have 37 other meanings of RWR in our Acronym Attic
- Real World Radio (multilingual web radio)
- Reclaimed Water Reuse (various locations)
- Reflective Wave Reducer
- Regional War Room (local authority to administer a region in the UK following a nuclear attack)
- Regional Weather Roundup
- Reword (proofreading)
- Richard Wayne & Roberts (recruiting firm; Houston, TX)
- Rideau Woodland Ramble (Merrickville, Ontario, Canada)
- Right Wing Republican (political label)
- Right Wing Resistance (various locations)
- Royal Westminster Regiment (Canada)
- Royal Winnipeg Rifles (Canada)
- RREP Without RREQ (RREP = Route REPly; RREQ = Route REQuest)
- Radioactive Waste Restrictions Act (Utah)
- Regional Water Resource Agency (Owensboro, KY)
- Regional Water Resources Bureau (Ethopia)
- Recovery/Wrecker Rear Body Unit
- Referral and Workforce Resource Center (Washington)
- Remain Well to Right of Course
- Rights of Way Review Committee (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Family legend says John "Jack" Reagan looked at his newborn son, Ronald Wilson Reagan, and said, "He looks like a fat little Dutchman.
Byline: The Register-Guard Only a few presidents have remade American politics in their image, and Ronald Wilson Reagan was one of them.
Ronald Wilson Reagan was born in a rented apartment above a bakery in Tampico, Illinois on February 6, 1911.
Ronald Wilson Reagan was born in a rented apartment above a bakery in Tampico,Illinois,on February 6,1911.
The former President was born Ronald Wilson Reagan on February 6, 1911, to Nelle and John Reagan in Tampico, Illinois.
Ronald Wilson Reagan,as US President, stated he was not going to let the gassing of the Kurds deter trade between America and Iraq.