However, the likelihood of Romney and Ryan locking arms with "good Democrats," as Romney put it this week, to solve the nation's problems is dubious given the GOP nominee's legislative priorities, Politico reports.
What does R&R stand for?
R&R stands for Romney and Ryan (political shorthand)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of R&R
- Rest & Romance
- Rest and Recuperation
- Retention and Release (NASA)
- Reverse and Repeat
- Review and Revalidation
- Revise & Resubmit (publishing)
- Reward and Recognition (human resources)
- Rock and Roll (music)
- Rock and Rye (bar drink)
- Roles and Responsibility
- Rules and Regulations
- Rum and Raspberry (drink)
- Run and Rate (process assessment)
- Radiation And Repair Engineering
- Repair & Return Program
- Range and Range Rate
- Restoration And Remediation Safety Analysis
- Readiness & Supportability
- Reconnaissance & Surveillance
- Reconstruction and Stabilization (international development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report, released Monday, found that nearly six in 10 Medicare recipients would pay higher premiums under a privatized system similar to what Romney and Ryan have proposed.
According to CBS News, Obama urged his New Hampshire supporters to meet Romney and Ryan when they arrive in the state for campaign events on Monday 'so you can tell them if you think this is fair'.
But Romney and Ryan sought to portray themselves as the answer to a US economy struggling with high unemployment.