Churchill's smoke of choice was a Romeo y Julieta but he was given many varieties by suppliers.
What does RYJ stand for?
RYJ stands for Romeo Y Julieta (Cuban cigars)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RYJ in our Acronym Attic
- Richmond Yourth Honour Choir (Canada)
- Rochester Youth Hockey Foundation
- Rapid Yeast Identification (MicroScan)
- Reclaiming Youth International
- Register Your Interest (various organizations)
- Reinvent Your Identity (motivational speaking)
- Ron Young International (Kennebunk, ME)
- Release Your Inner Entrepreneur (book)
- Release Your Inner Loca (podcast)
- Ryukyu Islands
- Reno Youth Jazz Orchestra (Nevada)
- Receptor-Like Tyrosine Kinase
- Rufus Y. King Public Library (Giddings, TX)
- Read You Later
- RecoverYourLife (self help website)
- Reprogram Your Life, LLC (est. 1977; Silver Spring, MD)
- Risk Your Life (gaming, MMORPG)
- Ruin Your Life (precursor to Recover Your Life)
- Ryland Group, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Roswell Youth Lacrosse Association (Roswell, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Upmann Magnum 48, Romeo y Julieta Duke, and Bolivar Petit Belicosos (NOTE--SPELLINGS ARE CORRECT).
The merger would make London-based Imperial the world's fourth-largest tobacco company, giving it ownership of popular Cuban cigar brands Montecristo, Cohiba, Partagas and Romeo y Julieta.
Corporacion Habanos is considered to be a jewel in the Altadis group, owning the brands of Montecristo, Cohiba, Romeo y Julieta and Partagas.
In 1947 the Romeo y Julieta cigar company in Cuba named a cigar in his honour.
On one side is individual freedom and pleasure," writes Michael Washington through teeth clenched around a Romeo y Julieta.
1, Quintero Churchill, Romeo y Julieta Churchill, Hoyo de Monterrey Churchill, and San Luis Rey Churchill, to name just a few.