The company publishes the Rome News-Tribune, Calhoun Times, Walker County Messenger, Catoosa County, Cedartown Standard and Rockmart Journal.
What does RN-T stand for?
RN-T stands for Rome News-Tribune (newspaper; Rome, GA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 30 other meanings of RN-T in our Acronym Attic
- Route Nationale (French road)
- Routing Number (SS7)
- Royal Navy (British)
- Rufnummer (telephone number)
- Runny Nose
- Ruta Nacional (Spanish: national route)
- US Revenue Stamped Paper (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Radionuclide Cineangiography
- Ryde, Newport, & Cowes Railway
- Registered Nurse, Certified
- Route Nationale 1 (highway; various locations)
- Registered Nurse 3
- Route Nationale 7 (road)
- Radio Nacional de Angola (Angola National Radio)
- Radio Network Association
- Rally North America (automotive road rally)
- Rapid Needs Assessment (emergency management)
- Rassini NHK (Nippon Hatsujo- Kabushiki) Automotive (Brazil)
- Rations Not Available
- Realtime Network Awareness (Sourcefire)
Samples in periodicals archive:
instance=home_most_popular) according to the Rome News-Tribune.
According to Rome, Georgia's Rome News-Tribune, easily obtained clean water is the most sensitive resource in question.
At Georgia's Rome News-Tribune, Charlotte Atkins has been named editor; previously she had been metro editor of the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.