In a lawsuit brought against the Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix , Mr Kennedy, 37, also claimed the diocese, former leader Bishop Thomas O'Brien and Monsignor Michael O'Grady conspired to cover up known "sexual propensities" of Colleary and covered up for paedophile priests.
What does RCDOP stand for?
RCDOP stands for Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Research Career Development Network (University of Adelaide; Australia)
- Radar Cloud Detection Report Not Available
- Relaxed Circular Deoxyribonucleic Acid
- Rust, Cracks, Dents, Nicks, Burrs (inspection item list; US Army)
- Radar Cloud Detection Report No Echoes Observed
- Radar Cloud Detector Inoperative Due to Breakdown Until ....
- Regional Case Development Officer
- Regional Command Duty Officer (US Coast Guard)
- Rockland County Department of Health (New York)
- Radar Cloud Detector Inoperative Due to Maintenance Until ....
- Rarefaction-Condensation Differential Potential
- Residential Construction Demonstration Project (manufactured energy efficient housing)
- Responsabilidad Civil de Pasajeros (Guatemala)
- Rhizomelic Chondrodysplasia Punctata
- Roosevelt County Democratic Party (New Mexico)
- Rural Community Development Practitioner (Gambia)
- Rural Community Development Program (Nepal)
- Rutherford County Democratic Party (Tennessee)
- Riverside County Department of Public Social Services (California)
- Racing Club Douessin Rugby (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most of the commentaries responding to the tragedies occurring in the Roman Catholic diocese of Phoenix seem to be perspectives taken from Organizational Psychology 101 and Canon Law 102.