McDonough most recently served as Chancellor and Chief Financial Officer of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston and currently sits on the Board of Directors of Century Bank.
What does RCAB stand for?
RCAB stands for Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCAB
We have 9 other meanings of RCAB in our Acronym Attic
- Root Cause Alarm Analysis (Telcordia)
- Royal Canadian Artillery Association
- Runs Created Above Average (baseball statistic)
- Règles de Catalogage Anglo-Américaines2 (French)
- Research Center for the Arts and Arts Administration (Keio University; Japan)
- Registrars Committee of the American Association of Museums
- Russian and CIS Aerospace and Arms Market
- Regroupement des Centres d'Amitié Autochtones du Québec (French: Reunion of Aboriginal Friendship Centers in Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Radiation/Criticality Accident Alarm System
- Repeat Coronary Artery Bypass (surgery)
- Recreational Canoeing Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Roofing Contractors Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Reoperation Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Radio Controlled Analog Clock
- Red Cross Assistance Center
- Regional Children's Advocacy Center
- Regional Community Action Council
- Regional Computer Advisory Committee
- Regional Contracting Assistance Center, Inc
- Remote Computer Access Communications Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
In May of 2004, while the church was still reeling from child sex abuse and cover-up scandals, the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston announced that it was shutting dozens of its parishes, leading to protests among the Catholics of targeted parishes, including actual physical occupations/prayer vigils of parish churches.
Law, leader of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston, where hundreds of parishioners accused priests of sexual abuse.
9 to a $85 million settlement of lawsuits against the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston by 552 alleged victims of sexual abuse by priests.
Malone, secretary for education of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston, wrote recently, "In the Catholic school, the learning of religious truth and values is an integral part of the total school program, not one more subject along with the rest.
Before entering the corporate world, LeBlanc dedicated 11 years of his life to ministry with the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston.