Famed as one of the wildest wooden coasters on the planet, Megafobia has been voted the best ride in the UK and the 3rd best ride in the world by coaster enthusiasts from the Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain.
What does RCCGB stand for?
RCCGB stands for Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RCCGB in our Acronym Attic
- Rétro Camping Club de France (French: Retro Camping Club of France)
- River Cities Capital Funds (Cincinnati, OH)
- Rodeo Contestant Crisis Fund, Inc.
- Rural Canyons Conservation Fund (California)
- Riverside County Children Families Commission (Riverside, CA)
- Rural Communities Collaborative of Fresno County (California)
- Rainbow Center Children Family Services (Wilkesboro, NC)
- Realtor-Client Communication Gateway (online communication platform; software)
- Redeemed Christian Church of God
- Rugby Club Crèvecoeur-le-Grand (French rugby club)
- Redundancy Chance-Constrained Goal Programming
- Resources for Cross Cultural Health Care
- Resources for Cross-Cultural Health Care (Drexel University School of Public Health; Philadelphia, PA)
- Roanoke Chowan Community Health Center (North Carolina)
- River City Community Homeless Program (Sacramento, CA)
- Royal College of Child Health Practitioners (UK)
- Ramsey County Community Human Services Department
- Rawalpindi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Pakistan)
- Reactivity Controlled Compression Ignition (engine combustion)
- Recherche de Causes et Circonstances d'Incendie (French: Search for Causes and Circumstances of Fire; fire department training course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
No doubt she will one day join the Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain (RCCGB), as her dad did a decade ago.
Members of the Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain made their contribution as part of the fifth anniversary of the unique wooden fun ride at Oakwood Park in west Wales.
And middle-aged members of the Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain (RCCGB) are prepared to travel anywhere in the world to get the ultimate ride experience - however much it costs.
Andy Hine, chairman of the Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain, has travelled the world to assess the finest coasters and was one of the first in line.
But there is also a school of thought which could argue that it is nice to see the chairman of the Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain awarded an MBE by Her Majesty.
Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain enthusiast Ryan Hackett, of Milford Haven, who helped test drive the new ride, said, ``It's superb.