The ribs in turn support a gridwork of smaller steel frames, constructed out of hot rolled hollow sections, cut and welded at complex angles.
What does RHS stand for?
RHS stands for Rolled Hollow Section (steel tubing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RHS
We have 242 other meanings of RHS in our Acronym Attic
- Robbinsville High School (various locations)
- Robin Hill Seeds
- Robinson High School (Tampa, FL)
- Rochester High School (USA; Australia)
- Rockford High School (Rockford, Michigan)
- Rocking Horse Shoes (footwear)
- Rockville High School (Rockville, Maryland)
- Rocky Horror Show
- Rodeo Historical Society
- Rogers High School
- Rolling Horizon Scheme (scheduling method)
- Rome Historical Society (New York)
- Romeo High School (Romeo, MI)
- Romeoville High school (Illinois)
- Rosary High School (various locations)
- Rosemead High School (California)
- Rosemount High School (Rosemount, MN)
- Rosenwald High School (Louisiana)
- Roswell Historical Society (Roswell, GA)
- Rougon High School (Louisiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A fan assisted system draws fresh air from holes around the timber props, heats it and circulates it along the two main rolled hollow sections of the floor, whence it is distributed via perforations in the steel and the edge section of the floor up the inside of the glass walls; extract is through holes in the middle of the floor.