I'm going to roll with the punches," "My budget outline?
What does RWTP stand for?
RWTP stands for Roll With the Punches
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RWTP
We have 5 other meanings of RWTP in our Acronym Attic
- Rainier World Travel Inc.
- Riding With the King (John Hiatt album)
- Run with the Kittens (band)
- Read/Write Tree Locking (programming)
- Real World Tag League (Japanese wrestling tournament)
- Royal Windsor Tapestry Manufactory (formerly Old Windsor Tapestry Manufactory)
- Recovery Workforce Training Program (Louisiana)
- Recycled Water Treatment Plant (various locations)
- Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant (various locations)
- Rinconada Water Treatment Plant (San Jose, CA)
- Rural Water Treatment Plant
- Republican Women Talk Radio
- Radioactive Waste Treatment Station (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Read/Write Track/Sector
- Rheinisch-Westfälischer Technischer Überwachungsverein
- Rheinisch Westfälischer Technischer Überwachungs Verein (German technical monitoring society)
- Railroad Workers Union
- Rakhaing Women's Union (Burma; est. 1988)
- Recreational Water Use Manual (Department of Water Affairs and Forestry; South Africa)
- Rectisol Wash Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
KRIS BOYD has had to roll with the punches all season, taking blow after blow to his ego in Rangers' biggest games.
But I make sure that I'm prepared to roll with the punches.
Blair has that really vital quality that all creative people need of being able to roll with the punches," adds Due appreciatively.