And none other than Paul McCartney has name checked Gracie as a major influence on the early Beatles' rock 'n' roll playing.
What does RP stand for?
RP stands for Roll Playing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RP
We have 105 other meanings of RP in our Acronym Attic
- Robert Palmer (singer)
- Robert Pattinson (actor)
- Robinson's Place (Philippines)
- Rochelle Park (New Jersey)
- Rocket Power (Nickelodeon TV show)
- Rocket Projectile
- Rocket Propellant
- Rocky Point
- Role Play
- Role Player
- Root Port (Cisco)
- Roselle Park (New Jersey)
- Rótulos Publicidad (Guatemala advertising agency)
- Route Planning
- Route Processor
- Rupiah (Indonesian currency)
- Rust Preventative
- Rzeczpospolita Polska (Republic of Poland)
- US Revenue Private Die Canned Fruit (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Repeat/Recovery Indicator
Samples in periodicals archive:
We drew with Billingham, but we have won every game since then and we are on a roll playing very well.
CARDIFF footie fans Barker are on a roll playing to some of the biggest crowds of their career.