The third section contains a compilation of roll call votes in the House and Senate in 2011; it includes indexes of the roll call votes and the bills on which roll call votes were taken.
What does RCV stand for?
RCV stands for Roll Call Vote
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RCV
We have 63 other meanings of RCV in our Acronym Attic
- Reference Change Value
- Refuse Collection Vehicle
- Règles de Course à la Voile (French: Racing Rules of Sailing)
- Remote Control Valve
- Remotely Controlled Vehicle
- Replacement Cost Value
- Riot Control Vehicle
- Risque Cardiovasculaire (French: Cardiovascular Risk)
- Robotic Combat Vehicle
- Royal Canterlot Voice (animated series)
- Rugby Club Valenciennois (French rugby club)
- Rugby Club Vannetais (French rugby club)
- Reuters Corpus Volume 1
- Rutherford County Visual Artists Guild (est. 1999; North Carolina)
- Rio Convention and Visitors Bureau (Brazil)
- Rochester Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Refugee Children and Vulnerable Citizens (Dushanbe, Afghanistan)
- Rekey Crypto Variable Controller
- Rocket City Volleyball Club (Huntsville, AL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The roll call vote on the budget is available here.
The second fact was concealing a roll call vote on the judges.
As senators return to Washington this week, the Democratic leadership has alerted the Senate that roll call votes on health care reform legislation could occur at any time during the day and evening, with weekend sessions likely.