SAILING: Hannah Mills is in the middle of competing with Saskia Clark in the 470 class at the Rolex Miami Olympic Classes Regatta.
What does RMOCR stand for?
RMOCR stands for Rolex Miami Olympic Classes Regatta
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Russian Motorcycle Owners Association
- Really More of A Guideline (instant messaging slang)
- Radio Meteor Observing Bulletin
- Recommended Maintenance Operation Chart
- Red Marker's Object Camp (fandom)
- Regional Medical Operations Center (San Antonio, Texas)
- Regional Municipality of Ottawa-Carleton (est. 1969; Canada)
- Rocky Mountain Orienteering Club (Colorado)
- Rocky Mountain Outdoor Center (est. 1982; Colorado)
- Rutherford-Moran Oil Corporation
- Reference Model of Open Distributed Processing (recommendations; standards)
- Real Men of Genius (advertisements)
- Resonant Micro Optic Gyroscope
- Rocky Mountain Oil and Gas Association (Denver, CO)
- Rocky Mountain Oil Journal
- Religious and Military Order of Knights of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem
- Rajasthan Mission on Livelihoods
- Resource Management On-Line (US Army)
- Rocky Mountain Orthotics Lab (Denver, CO)
- Rachel Marshall Outdoor Learning Lab (Antioch University New England; Keene, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After only four days at home we flew off to the States for training ahead of the Rolex Miami Olympic Classes Regatta which starts today.
Clark, who came seventh in this year's Laser Radial world championships and fourth at the Rolex Miami Olympic Classes Regatta, is due to complete the programme of qualifying races today - wind permitting.