01 (Saba) A' The conference actions of "Strengthening the Role of Civil Society Organizations in Supporting Transitional Justice and National Reconciliation in Yemen" has began in Taiz.
What does RoCS stand for?
RoCS stands for Role of Civil Society (European Civilian Crisis Management; EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RoCS
We have 26 other meanings of RoCS in our Acronym Attic
- Rock Creek Park (US National Park Service)
- Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan
- Range-Only Correlation System
- Realistic Operational Communications Scenario
- Realtime Operations Control System
- Reliability of Compound Semiconductors (workshop)
- Renewables Obligation Certificates
- Responsible Outgoing College Students
- Rétr'Opel Club du Sud (French car club)
- RMIT Occasional Choral Society (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Republic of China Student Association
- Russian Orthodox Christian Student Association (Texas A&M University)
- Republic of China Scientific Satellite
- Republic of China Satellite - Flight 1
- Renong Overseas Corporation Sdn Bhd (South Africa)
- Republic of China Sports Federation
- Railroad Operations Computer Simulation
- Rat Organic Cation Transporter
- Resistant Ornithine Carbamoyltransferase (bacteriology)
- Rotary Coring Tool (oil exploration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the organisation noted the new leaders did not point out factors behind stability, such as strengthening the role of civil society and support for the growth of political parties.
The new programme, worth 10 million, is designed to enhance the role of civil society in promoting and monitoring democratic reforms and inclusive socio-economic development in Ukraine.
Jeddah, Safar 16, 1435, Dec 19, 2013, SPA --The World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY) participated in the fifth Conference of civil society organizations of Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)'s States held recently in the Turkish city of Istanbul under title "Growing Role of Civil Society Organizations in the Islamic World" In his speech at the conference, WAMY Acting Secretary General, Dr.
Issues like war education, peace education, how to overcome past traumas in education and the role of civil society in (post) conflict societies were discussed during the two-day conference.
The topics discussed within the Sofia Platform framework cover a wide range of issues: from institution building, constitutional and judiciary reform, reconciliation and justice, to the security sector reform, anti-corruption strategies, role of civil society and media freedom.
Hilal called for enhancing the role of civil society to confront the armed terrorist groups, hailing the sacrifices of the Syrian Arab Army and the steadfastness of the Syrian people to emerge out of the crisis.
Executive Director of the Centre for Peace and Civil Society (CPCS) discussed the role of civil society in strengthening democracy, the Daily Times reports.