Distributed by DIB's Wealth Management division, the fully Shari'ah-compliant product aims to benefit from the trends of the Rogers International Commodity Index (RICI) Enhanced ex-Lean Hog Index, which tracks agriculture, energy, industrial and precious metals commodities.
What does RICI stand for?
RICI stands for Rogers International Commodity Index (trademark of Beeland Interests, Inc.)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RICI
We have 12 other meanings of RICI in our Acronym Attic
- Research Institute in the Culture, History and Ethnology of Scotland (est. 2002)
- Revised Iowa Collateral Head Injury Interview
- Rhode Island Commission on Human Rights
- Rock Island County Historical Society (est. 1905; Moline, IL)
- Rural Information Center Health Services
- Regional Information and Communication Infrastructure (UN Economic Commission for Africa)
- Regional Interoperable Communications Initiative (Maine)
- Reliance Insurance Company of Illinois
- Research Institute of Chemical Industry (China)
- Riga Fondu Birzas Cenu Indekss (Riga Stock Exchange Price Index, Latvia)
- Research Institute for Computing and Information Systems
- Rapid Initial Communications Kit
- Repeater Interface Communications Kit (Motorola)
- Rhode Island Canoe/Kayak Association
- Research Institute for Cooking and Kitchen Intelligence (Charlotte, NC)
- Research Institute for Catholic Liturgy
- Research Institute for Comparative Literature (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Rock Island Clean Line (transmission line project)
- Royal Institution Christmas Lectures (British annual science lecture series; UK)
- Reflection Interference Contrast Microscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company has launched the fund in order to provide investors in Singapore and Hong Kong with transparent exposure to the agricultural market through the Rogers International Commodity Index, also known as the RICI-AgricultureTM Index.