Even the $453 million Rogers County Bank in Claremore, which is owned by Helen Walton's brother, Frank Robson, is a competitor to Arvest in several Oklahoma cities.
What does RCB stand for?
RCB stands for Rogers County Bank
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RCB
We have 139 other meanings of RCB in our Acronym Attic
- Rivers Cuomo Band
- Riverside Community Bank (Rockford, IL)
- Riverside Concert Band (Riverside, CA)
- Robbinsdale City Band (Robbinsdale, MN)
- Robert Cray Band
- Robinson College of Business
- Robust Capon Beamformer
- Rock Creek Barrels, Inc
- Rockville Concert Band (Rockville, MD)
- Rødovre Concert Band (Rødovre, Denmark)
- Rose City Burial (band)
- Rossington Collins Band (est. 1979)
- Rosyth Concert Band
- Royal Challengers Bangalore (Indian cricket team)
- Rubber Cove Base
- Rugby Club Baulois (French rugby club)
- Rugby Club de Ballancourt (French rugby club)
- Russian Commercial Bank (various locations)
- Reliability Centered Building and Equipment (NASA)
- Racine County Bar Association (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 percent of Rogers County Bank in Claremore, Okla.