The strategy was designed to mimic situations in which people are exposed, says study coauthor Heinz Feldmann, a virologist at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases' Rocky Mountain Laboratories in Hamilton, Mont.
What does RML stand for?
RML stands for Rocky Mountain Laboratories (Golden, CO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RML
We have 112 other meanings of RML in our Acronym Attic
- Restricted Maximum Likelihood
- Reverse Mortgage Loan (elder finance)
- Revolution in Military Logistics
- Richards Memorial Library (North Attleboro, MA)
- Rifled Muzzle Loading (gun)
- Right Middle Lobe (lungs)
- RiskMetrics Markup Language (RiskMetrics Group)
- River Management Line (environmental management)
- Road-Mobile Launcher
- Rocko's Modern Life (Nickelodeon TV show)
- Rocky Mountain Llamas (Longmont, CO ranch)
- Rule Markup Language
- Rush Medical Laboratories (Rush University Medical Center; Chicago, IL)
- Ruth Miskin Literacy (education)
- Random Mutagenesis and Loop Amplification (microbiology)
- Residential Mortgage Lending Act
- Resource Management Law Association (New Zealand)
- Rocky Mountain Lift Association
- Rocky Mountain Llama and Alpaca Association
- Rocky Mountain Longbow Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers at Rocky Mountain Laboratories (RML) in Hamilton, Mont, carried out this study as part of an ongoing multi-year study.
Our work with the animals was reviewed and approved by the Rocky Mountain Laboratories Animal Care and Use Committee (protocol no.
Byron Caughey of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Rocky Mountain Laboratories in Hamilton, Mont.
The remaining nest material was collected from the attic and taken to Rocky Mountain Laboratories.
Small of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease's Rocky Mountain Laboratories in Hamilton, Mont.