He was a founding member of the Rocky Mountain Jewish Historical Society and served as the research director and editor of the Rocky Mountain Jewish Historical Notes since 1980.
What does RMJHS stand for?
RMJHS stands for Rocky Mountain Jewish Historical Society (Denver, CO)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- R. Marshall Jones, Inc. (est. 1992; West Palm Beach, FL)
- Radio des Meilleurs Jours (French radio station)
- Railway and Modellers Junction (UK)
- Réseau Mennaisien Jeunes (French: Mennaisien Youth Network)
- Richard Mentor Johnson (ninth Vice President of the United States)
- Ring Missionarischer Jugendbewegungen (German: Ring Missionary Youth Movements; est. 1974)
- Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics (Tempe, AZ)
- Rocky Mountain Jaguar Club, Inc. (Denver, CO)
- Ralph Myerz and the Jack Herren Band
- Rocky Mountain Junior Hockey League (defunct Canadian Junior A Hockey League)
- Rakan Muda Jiran Muda (Malaysian youth organization)
- Robert Matthew Johnson-Marshall (architectural practice; UK)
- Rocky Mountain Jack Russell Terrier Network (Colorado)
- Rancangan Malaysia Kesembilan (Malay: Ninth Malaysian Plan; regional development)
- Rashtriya Mahila Kosh (India)
- Regions Morgan Keegan Tennis Championships (Memphis, TN; professional tennis)
- Remark (Weather METAR)
- Riigimetsa Majandamise Keskuse (Estonian: State Forest Management Center)
- Rocky Mountain King (Polaris Snowmobiles)