The Rocky Mountain Insurance Information Association (RMIIA) says the Waldo Canyon Fire in Colorado Springs becomes the state's most expensive fire in history, with estimated insured losses of more than $352.
What does RMIIA stand for?
RMIIA stands for Rocky Mountain Insurance Information Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Regional Mission Integration Group (US Navy)
- Royal Marine Insurance Group
- Regent Manner International Holdings Limited (Hong Kong)
- Rocky Mountain Iberian Horse Club (est. 1999)
- Rocky Mountain Interdisciplinary History Conference (Colorado University-Boulder; conference)
- Riverina-Murray Institute of Higher Education (Australia)
- Rocky Mountain International Harvester Rendezvous (farm equipment show; Colorado Springs, CO)
- Reduced Media-Independent Interface
- Rocky Mountain Internet Inc.
- Remote Method Invocation Over Internet Inter-Orb Protocol
- Rajasthan Minor Irrigation Improvement Project (India)
- Riders Medical Information Japan (hospital group)
- Rosen Method International Journal (Rosen Institute; est. 1983)
- Royal Militia Island of Jersey
- Java RMI Based JDBC Driver
- Rocky Mountain Intercollegiate Lacrosse League
- Rec.Music.Indian.Misc (newsgroup)
- Refined Message Information Model
- Royal Military Institute of Manitoba
- Rocky Mountain Information Management Association (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When you add a teen driver, it's going to hit you," says Carole Walker, executive director of the Rocky Mountain Insurance Information Association in Denver.