In Colorado, for example, the Rocky Mountain Farmers Union Cooperative Development Center helped a group of lamb and beef producers start Local Brands Farm and Ranch Markets Co-op, which sells through local farm-to-school programs.
What does RMFU stand for?
RMFU stands for Rocky Mountain Farmers Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rocky Mountain Forest Products (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Regional Myocardial Coronary Blood Flow Reserve
- Rolemaster Fantasy Roleplaying (games)
- Rich Media File System (data storage)
- Richmond Music Festival Society (Canada)
- Rocky Mountain Fall Showcase
- Reconnect Magnetic Flux Tubes (NASA)
- Registered Marriage and Family Therapist
- RepliWeb Managed File Transfer
- Royal Military Forces Training College (now Nigerian Defence Academy)
- Royal Marine Forces Volunteer Reserve (UK)
- Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers
- Riggs Mud Flat Yacht Club
- Racecourse Media Group
- Racing-Mods-Germany (motorsports)
- Radio Malherbe Grenoble (French radio station)
- Radiology Medical Group (California)
- Raffles Medical Group (Singapore)
- Rail-Mounted Gantry crane
- Random Mission Generator (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While hopeful of gaining income from wind energy in rural areas, the Rocky Mountain Farmers Union has enrolled 400,000 acres in a program that documents agricultural practices that sequester atmospheric C[O.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Business has never been stronger for the Rocky Mountain Farmers Union Cooperative Development Center, which has been serving Colorado, New Mexico and Wyoming for almost 15 years.
Alabama: Federation of Southern Cooperatives/Land Assistance Fund--$200,000; * Alaska: University of Alaska Anchorage--$197,783; * California: California Cooperative Development Center--$200,000; * Colorado: Rocky Mountain Farmers Union Educational & Charitable Foundation--$200,000; * Georgia: Southwest Georgia United Empowerment Zone Inc.