Dallas Safari Club, IFA Kayak Fishing and Redfish Tours, National Hunting and Fishing Day, Pure Fishing, Ranger Boats, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Smith & Wesson, Stratos Boats, Texas Team Trail, Thompson/Center, Triton Boats and U.
What does RMEF stand for?
RMEF stands for Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RMEF
We have 4 other meanings of RMEF in our Acronym Attic
- Rabbit Mammary Epithelial Cell
- Regional Military Emergency Coordinator
- Retinal Microvascular Endothelial Cell
- Rocky Mountain Education Center (Lakewood, CO)
- Rocky Mountain Enduro Circuit (motorcycles)
- Rocky Mountain Energy Company (Denver, CO)
- Racine Municipal Employees Credit Union (Wisconsin)
- Recessive Multiple Epiphyseal Dysplasia
- Review of Middle East Economics and Finance (journal)
- Regional Media Emergency Forum (UK)
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Canada (Alberta, Canada)
- Reference Media Evaluation Guide
- Raven Moon Entertainment, Inc.
- Reasonably Maximally Exposed Individual
- Reflex Myoclonic Epilepsy of Infancy (neurophysiology)
- Retinaculum Musculorum Extensorum Imum (muscle)
- Robert Michael Educational Institute (Voorhees, NJ)
- Rocky Mountain Electrical League (Denver, CO)
- Religious and Moral Education Press (UK)
- Reverse Mortgage Education Project (AARP Foundation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Wild Life of Elk Donna Love, author Christina Wald, illustrator Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation 5705 Grant Creek Rd.
ELK FOUNDATION SETS FUNDRAISER The Willamette Valley Chapter of Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation will hold its annual fundraiser dinner and auction on April 16 at the Eugene Hilton.
All this has stimulated the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation (RMEF) to publicly challenge the "mischaracterizations (of animal-rights groups) of the real impacts of wolves in the northern Rockies" (quote from the April 9 The Outdoor Wire).
The hunt was a testament to the cooperative work of the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency, state conservation groups and the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation to restore the long-extirpated elk to the Volunteer State.
The "mainstream" land trust movement includes all local, state, and regional land trusts and conservancies so named, as well as national groups like the American Farmland Trust, The Nature Conservancy, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Ducks Unlimited, etc.
of Blytheville, Rineco of Benton and the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation will receive special Conservation Achievement Awards for their efforts in keeping Arkansas the Natural State.