In the various children's choice and "tree" awards (such as the Rocky Mountain Book Award, the Hackmatack Award and others), authors and illustrators always talk about how much the award means to them and how amazing it is to be treated as a "star" by the voters and fans.
What does RMBA stand for?
RMBA stands for Rocky Mountain Book Award
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RMBA
We have 3 other meanings of RMBA in our Acronym Attic
- Residual Mantle Bouguer Anomalies
- Retiree Medical Benefits Account
- Ridge Marching Band Association
- Ridge Meadows Bingo Association (Maple Ridge, BC, Canada)
- Risk Management Based Audit
- Risk Management Benchmarking Assessment
- River Market Business Association (Kansas City, MO)
- River Meadow Brook Association (Massachusetts)
- Robert M. Beren Academy (Houston, TX)
- Rocky Mountain Bartending Academy
- Rocky Mountain Breeders Association
- Rocky Mountain Business Advisors Inc.
- Rocky Mountain Business Associates, Inc. (Broomfield, CO)
- Rocky Mountain Business Authority (Elizabeth, Colorado)
- Roselle Medinah Baseball Association (Roselle, Illinois)
- Rotation to Maximum Bond Alignment
- Rutland Minor Baseball Association (Canada)
- Rocky Mountain Bad Boyz
- Rocky Mountain Bicycle Boys (Colorado)
- Rocky Mountain Blogger Bash (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While I was away, the 2006 Rocky Mountain Book Awards (RMBA) were electronically announced.
Nanji of Calgary for An Alien in My House, illustrated by Chum McLeod (Second Story Press) On Canada Book Day, April 23, 2006, the winner for this year's Rocky Mountain Book Award was announced: Ken Oppel's Airborn.