Around Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory in Gothic, Colo.
What does RMBL stand for?
RMBL stands for Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RMBL
We have 4 other meanings of RMBL in our Acronym Attic
- Rocky Mountain Benefit Gamers Association
- Irish Regional Newspapers Online
- Radio Marketing Bureau Inc. (Canada)
- Rafael Mendez Brass Institute (University of Denver Lamont School of Music)
- Rocky Mountain Bible Institute (Colorado)
- Royal Masonic Benevolent Institution
- Rocky Mountain Biologicals, Inc. (Missoula, MT)
- Rat Mannose-Binding Lectin
- Richmond Midnight Basketball League (Richmond, VA)
- Rocky Mountain Baseball League (Colorado)
- Rosemary Mint Body Lotion
- Dr. Robotniks Mean Bean Machine (video game)
- Rabbi Moses Ben Maimon (Jewish philospher)
- Red Municipal de Bibliotecas de Murcia (Spanish)
- Rendered Beef Meat and Bone Meal
- Rhino Mocks Boo Macros (computer programming)
- Rocky Mountain Bible Mission (Missoula, MT)
- Records Management and Business Operations (program at NAIT)
- Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory
- River Murray Boat Owners Association (North Adelaide, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are going to be winners and losers," David Inouye, a biology professor at the University of Maryland, who has followed seasonal events at the Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory in Colorado since 1973, said.
By facilitating long-term studies, field stations such as the Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory are an invaluable asset.
Yellow-bellied marmots (also known as groundhogs or woodchucks) are now emerging from their 8-to-9-month hibernations 38 days earlier than they did 23 years ago, according to a long-term study by scientists working at the Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory in Crested Butte, Colo.
He drew his ideas from studies of another great pedigreed rodent system--the yellow-bellied marmots living in the mountains near the Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory in Crested Butte, Colorado.
At the Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory at Gothic, Colo.