Project management and engineering will begin immediately with offshore operations scheduled to start later this year using the vessel Rockwater 2.
What does RW2 stand for?
RW2 stands for Rockwater 2 (Halliburton)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RW2
- Russian Woman
- US Revenue Hunting Permit (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Right Worshipful Brother (Masonic rank)
- Ready, Willing and Able
- United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers
- Rawlings Workhorse Youth Batting Glove (baseball equipment)
- Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity (music pickup)
- Radiological Worker II (training)
- Road Warning System 2
- Return to Work at 2 Weeks (medical recovery)
- Radwaste Area
- Raised without Antibiotic (poultry)
- Ralph Whitehead Associates, Inc. (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- Range Where Applicable
- Rauch-und Wärmeabzugs-Anlagen (German: Smoke and Heat Exhaust System)
- Ray Wyre Associates Ltd (UK)
- Reaction Wheel Assembly
- Readiness, Willingness and Availability (funds)
- Ready Willing & Able
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Rockwater 2, a civilian salvage vessel, and the Ehime Maru reached the shallow-water site off Honolulu International Airport on Sunday afternoon.
Although the wires were put in place by remotely operated vehicles manipulated from the surface salvage ship, the Rockwater 2, a significant amount of sediment was stirred up in the process and that took time to settle, the spokesman said.
The lift is to be conducted from the surface by the Navy-contracted salvage ship Rockwater 2.
Klemm said the 26-kilometer haul to the site off the airport's reef runway will be excruciatingly slow, at speeds of 400-900 meters per hour, because of the necessity of keeping the Ehime Maru directly beneath the Rockwater 2 and 30 meters above the ocean floor while it is being towed.
The salvage ship Rockwater 2 on Tuesday headed out to the site where the Ehime Maru sank in a bid to move the sunken vessel to shallower waters for an underwater search of the ship's interior.
Rockwater 2 is continuing to conduct preparatory work aiming to lift the Ehime Maru in mid-October.