One of my favourite moments to film was dancing to Rocking Around The Christmas Tree.
What does RATCT stand for?
RATCT stands for Rocking Around the Christmas Tree
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Regia Autonoma de Transport Constanta (Transit Authority in Constanta, Romania)
- Regional Assistive Technology Center
- Richard Armitage Transport Consultancy
- Robust Adaptive Topology Control (Automated Grid Disruption Response System)
- Rock Around the Clock (song)
- Radar Air Traffic Control and Landing Systems
- Radar Air Traffic Control Center (Navy)
- Regional Air Traffic Control Center
- Radar Air Traffic Control Facility (FAA)
- Real-Time Address Trace Compression Hardware for Extended Traces
- Report Aboard Trained Date
- Restricted Alternating Treatments Design (hearing research)
- Random Access Time Division Multiple Access
- Royal Artillery Trials and Development Unit (British military; UK)
- Radioactivity and the Age of the Earth
- Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth
- Refine, Adapt, Terminate, Execute
- Remote Area Terminal Equipment
- Risk Assessment, Tools of Supervision, Evaluation (UK financial services)
- Rough Around the Edges (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The clip, filmed on a mobile, also included a version of Rocking Around the Christmas Tree.
McGuinness said: I''m rocking around the Christmas tree at joining Text Santa.
Perfect for rocking around the Christmas tree at the office disco, it's smart, sophisticated but seriously flirty.
Join Tim for some retro rocking around the Christmas tree, and don't forget those Santa hats, reindeer antlers, tinsel scarves and blinging bauble earrings.
Sean Walsh will also sing and the Notre Dame School Choir is due to perform O Holy Night and Rocking Around the Christmas Tree.
Anyway, I'm told they were super and sang a selection of Christmas songs, including Mistletoe and Wine, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Rocking Around the Christmas Tree, When A Child Is Born, and one of Mr Martin's own compositions, This Is Xmas.
The couple beat runners-up Denise Lewis and Ian Waite with their jive to Rocking Around The Christmas Tree.