com, India's leading E-commerce portal for Automotive Industry announces launch of Rockford Fosgate premium car audio products for retail online in India.
What does RF stand for?
RF stands for Rockford Fosgate (car audio)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RF
We have 54 other meanings of RF in our Acronym Attic
- Righteous Fury (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Riksidrottsförbundet (Swedish)
- Rim Fire (ammunition)
- Ripper Free (DVD backup software without ripping decoders)
- Ripping Friends
- Rising Force (Yngwie J. Malmsteen album)
- Risk Factor
- River Forest (suburb of Chicago, IL)
- Rockefeller Foundation
- Roger Federer (tennis player)
- Rolling Forecast (finance & marketing)
- Ronnie Fieg (Designer; New York)
- Roskilde Festival (Danish music festival)
- Rossiyskaya Federatsiya (Russian Federation)
- Rotary Foundation
- Royal Family (UK)
- Royal Flush (cards)
- Royal Fusiliers (WWI British Army regiment)
- Rumble Fighter (online gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But this small SUV doesn't get sexy till you add the truly rockin' 650-watt Rockford Fosgate sound system (part of the optional Sun & Sound package, $1,580).