A key witness who testified against Ingmar Guandique, 30, the man convicted of murdering Levy while she was jogging in Rock Creek Park in Washington, D.
What does RC PK stand for?
RC PK stands for Rock Creek Park (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rules Code
- Rules Cyclopedia (gaming, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Run Commands (UNIX)
- Run Conservative (Front Page Sports Football '95 et al)
- Runs Created (baseball)
- Runtime Configuration (unix/linux configuration files)
- Russell Crowe
- Russian Conscript
- Rutherford College (Auckland, New Zealand)
- US Revenue Future Delivery (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Rock Creek Parkway (Washington, DC)
- Resource Conservation & Development (also seen as RCAD)
- Records Center and Vault (Department of Veterans Affairs)
- (Fully) Correlated Relativistic Local-Density
- Resistor-Capacitor - Capacitor-Resistor (circuit)
- Regional Centre for Fish Inspection and Quality Control (Indonesia)
- Reaction Center Polypeptides H
- Reaction Center Polypeptides L
- Reaction Center Polypeptides M
- Reduced Complexity Sequential Probability Ratio Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's a serene, luxurious choice close to Rock Creek Park and the zoo.
s Rock Creek Park in 2007 and the next one will unfold in Colorado's Rocky Mountains in 2012.
Rock Creek Park and Fort Dupont Park "boast green spaces and pathways for families to explore together.
FitzGerald Tennis Centre, Rock Creek Park, Washington DC Prize money $1,165,500 ($261,500 to winner) Ranking points to winner 500 Surface Outdoor Decoturf II hard courts When to bet Continues 4pm today Weather forecast Hot all week but thunderstorms may accompany the muggy conditions.
FitzGerald Tennis Center in Rock Creek Park, Washington, D.
Locations are in chapters on architecture and monuments, city life and neighborhoods, events, urban oases such as Great Falls and Rock Creek Park, and little known places such as Glen Echo Amusement Park, gates to private homes, gravestones, and Old Town Alexandria.
Forty years ago, seeing a deer in the District was an event roughly on par with spotting Sasquatch or Salinger; according to the National Park Service, there were only four deer sightings in Rock Creek Park in the entire 1960s.