But Roc-A-Fella Records has now lodged an appeal against the decision and has hired trademark lawyers Forrester Ketley & Co to fight their case.
What does RAFR stand for?
RAFR stands for Roc-A-Fella Records (record label)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAFR
- Royal Air Force Orienteers
- Ranging and Fixing of Sound (oceanic technology)
- Royal Air Force Ornithological Society (UK)
- Resource Allocation & Functional Partitioning
- Retraite Additionnelle de la Fonction Publique (French: Additional Retirement of Public Employees)
- Royal Air Force Police
- Ryukyuan Armed Forces Police
- Resource Allocation & Functional Partitioning Panel
- Russian Adobe Flash Platform User Group
- Residents Against Frankford's Relocation (Yardley, PA)
- Royal Air Force Regiment
- Royal Air Force Reserve
- Royal Australian Fleet Reserve (Australian Navy)
- Royal Air Forces Register of Associations
- Radiosonde Observation Freezing Level
- Racing and Fun Server (gaming, MTA San Andreas)
- Real Aviators Flew Stoofs
- Regional Analysis Forecast System
- Reproductive Autoimmune Failure Syndrome
- Request and Authorization for Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Terry, who was TV's 2005 Hell's Kitchen winner, was made the subject of a legal challenge four years ago by Roc-A-Fella Records.
The foundation of Roc-A-Fella Records occurred in 1996, beginning as an independent outlet for the star's debut album, Reasonable Doubt.
After becoming president at age 30 in 1998, he grew the label through joint ventures with Roc-A-Fella Records and Murder Inc.