Swiss company Babel Travel and survival expert Robert Young Pelton have teamed up to offer guided trips to Afghanistan, Somalia and the Sudan.
What does RYP stand for?
RYP stands for Robert Young Pelton (Canadian adventurer/journalist)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RYP
We have 8 other meanings of RYP in our Acronym Attic
- Rowan University Youth Orchestra (Glassboro, New Jersey)
- Repairing Your Own Clocks (website; UK)
- Racine Youthful Offender Correctional Facility (Wisconsin)
- Ride Your Own Ride (motorcycle safety adage)
- Rallying Youth Organizers Together (Milford, PA)
- Real Youth of Today
- Resurrection Youth of Today (Plano, TX)
- Revolutionary Youth of Today (Minnesota Spoken Word Association)
- Rate Your Professor
- Regional Youth Programme (AIDS/HIV prevention; Africa)
- Rochester Young Professionals (Rochester, NY)
- Rural Youth Project
- Russian Yellow Pages (Southampton, PA)
- Ryan Young Products (Louisville, KY)
- Rushing Yards per Attempt
- Rotary Youth Program of Enrichment
- Rushing Yards Per Game (football statistic)
- Regional Young Persons Membership Co-ordinator (Campaign for Real Ale; UK)
- Rip Your Panties Off
- Riverina Young Peoples Theatre (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this way, the book's literary flair for the moment of death complements the work of Robert Young Pelton, whose ensemble reports on world hotspots often provide keener insight into developing countries than more formal scholarship.
Rather, it is The World's Most Dangerous Places, 5th Edition, written by professional adventurer Robert Young Pelton.