A Robert Wood Johnson Foundation survey released in August found Americans' confidence in health care remains steady.
What does RWJ stand for?
RWJ stands for Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RWJ
We have 1 other meaning of RWJ in our Acronym Attic
- Restraint Plus Water-Immersion Stress
- Road Weather Information System
- Rockford Wheels in Scale (car modeling club; Rockford, IL)
- Roth Williams International Society of Orthodontists (Boston, MA)
- Research, Writing, and Information Technology
- Royal Western India Turf Club
- Radioactive Waste Ion Exchanger
- Ray William Johnson (comedian and video blogger)
- Rheinisch-Westfaelische Jaeger (German hunting magazine)
- Robert Wood Johnson
- Ross, Westerfield, and Jaffe (authors of Corporate Finance)
- Raoul Wallenberg Jewish Democratic Club (San Francisco, CA)
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (Princeton, NJ)
- Robert Wood Johnson Health Network (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Racing With Jesus Ministries (Tolland, CT)
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Robert Wolverton Jr. (artist)
- Ross, Westerfield, Jordan, Roberts (authors)
- Robert Wood Johnson University (research hospital; New Brunswick, NJ)
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The "Better Jobs, Better Care" program, jointly funded by The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and The Atlantic Philanthropies, will issue grants to projects that test new approaches to providing a more stable and qualified long-term care staff, and evaluate the results.
Such growth and innovation was facilitated when, in 1989, after extensive advocacy by leaders in the independent living field, The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJ), the nation's largest private health-related foundation, committed in excess of $8.
He also spent two years as a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation clinical scholar with the department of medicine at the University of North Carolina.