From Marjorie Dawes to Vicky Pollard, the duo with a thousand faces has had living rooms here and across the pond roaring with laughter.
What does RWL stand for?
RWL stands for Roaring With Laughter
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RWL
We have 27 other meanings of RWL in our Acronym Attic
- Raised White Letters (tire sidewall marking)
- Random Width and Length (lumber industry)
- Raw Water Line (water treatment)
- Reactor Water Level
- Reader/Writer Lock
- Recommended Weight Limit (ergonomics)
- Redwall: Warlords (online video game)
- Researching, Work and Learning (conference)
- Rest With Love
- Right Wing Loony
- Row Wordline
- Restructuring Work and Labour in the New Economy
- Robin Wade Literary Agency (London, England, UK; now Wade & Doherty Literary Agency; est. 2001)
- Riverland West Local Action Planning (Australia)
- Regional Workforce Leadership Council (Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas)
- Republican Women of Leelanau County (Michigan)
- Rural Washington Loan Fund (program of Washington State Department of Community, Trade & Economic Development)
- Reliable Wholesale Lumber, Inc. (California)
- Redmond West Little League (baseball league; Redmond, WA)
- Real World Learning Objects
Samples in periodicals archive:
Roaring with laughter and dressed in a yellow waterproof, Kate, 34, hit the rides at Hollywood's Universal Studios with pals.
I can just imagine the audience roaring with laughter as the specialist subjects range from pigeon-clocks to the price of Greggs pasties.
Byline: JEREMY CHARLES in Rome ROARING with laughter, the Pope shares a joke with fellow countrymen as they visit the Vatican yesterday.
Kenneth would be roaring with laughter listening to all this analysis of his works," proclaimed his widow, Lady Deborah MacMillan, at the end of a two-day conference on Sir Kenneth MacMillan's work and life.
Neil Hamilton was roaring with laughter about the whole business then.
And I knew I wouldn't get all the women's roles," he says, roaring with laughter.