The FWS Roanoke-Tar-Neuse-Cape Fear Ecosystem team joined the effort when 1,200 Cape Fear shiner offspring from the propagation effort were transferred to Edenton National Fish Hatchery in Edenton, North Carolina.
What does RTNCF stand for?
RTNCF stands for Roanoke-Tar-Neuse-Cape Fear (ecosystem)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Real-Time News Analysis
- Research Transfer Network of Alberta (es. 2002; Canada)
- Ring Tone No Answer
- Royal Thai Naval Academy (Thailand; est. 1906)
- Radio Television Nationale du Burundi (Africa)
- Return the Next Bit (computers)
- Radio Télévision Nationale Congolaise (Congo)
- Returned to National Control
- Rummaging Through Northern California (newspaper)
- Real Time NCAT
- Retention Non-Commissioned Officer (US Army)
- Rumpun Tjoet Nyak Dien (Indonesian women's organization; formerly Yogyakarta Women's Discussion Forum; Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Radio-Television News Directors Association
- Radio Television News Directors Association of the Carolinas
- Radio-Television News Directors Foundation
- Reference Temperature for Nil Ductility Transition
- Receiver Thermal Noise Effect
- Recombinant Tumor Necrosis Factor (cancer research)