5 billion, were taken by Dubai's Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) on Saturday.
What does RDTA stand for?
RDTA stands for Roads and Transport Authority (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RDTA
We have 2 other meanings of RDTA in our Acronym Attic
- Research, Development, Training & Evaluation
- Cooperative Research Development Tests and Evaluation International Agreement
- Cooperative Research Development Tests and Evaluation Project Agreement
- Research, Development, Test & Evaluation, Navy
- Research, Development, Test & Evaluation (Appropriation), Army/Navy/Air Force
- Research, Development, Test and Evaluation Navy
- Research, Development, Testing and Stockpile
- Rancho Dominguez Townhomes Association (Yorba Linda, California)
- Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer
- Remote Digital Test Access (Hekimian)
- Round Dance Teachers Association (metropolitan Washington, DC)
- Regional Direct Taxes Advisory Committee (India)
- Respiratory Distress in Thoracic Breathing
- Rural Development Trust Board (Australia)
- Registered Deposit-Taking Company (Hong Kong)
- Reverse Digital Traffic Channel
- Rising Dragon Tai Chi School (UK)
- Roni Deutch Tax Center
- Rural Development Training Center (various locations)
- Radar, Data, Tracker, Coordinator and Assistant (Air Traffic Controller positions to form a Sector Suite)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mohammad Hadi Hashemi warming and Minister of Local Government in the Libyan government in transition, projects, regulations and programs, implemented by the Roads and Transport Authority in Dubai, to develop the infrastructure of roads and bridges, and provide mass transit system in all its elements of trains and trams, buses and transport nautical.
Byline: The Dubai Roads and Transport Authority on Tuesday opened the city's first two-level road.