What does RATIN stand for?
RATIN stands for Road and Tyre Interaction Noise (project; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RATIN
We have 1 other meaning of RATIN in our Acronym Attic
- Random Assignment to Groups (psychology)
- Rhodesian Air Training Group
- Really and Truly Give A Shinola (polite form)
- Relational Adaptive Tutoring Hypertext
- Remote Administration Trojan Horse
- Ragi Alpha-Amylase/Trypsin Inhibitor (biochemistry)
- Room at the Inn (Charlotte, NC)
- Real Advantage Title Insurance Company
- Rencontre Africaine des Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication (French: African Meeting of Information Technology and Communication)
- Regional Agricultural Trade Intelligence Network (Kenya)
- Relativistic Atomic Transition and Ionization Properties
- Rail Travel Information System
- Reims A Toutes Jambes (French running shoes)
- Revenue per Available Ton Kilometer
- Raising Achievement Transforming Learning (Specialist Schools and Academies Trust)
- Rapsyn-Associated Transmembrane Linker
- Remote, All lines in, Three phase fault, Line current (electric power systems)
- Renaldo and The Loaf (music duo)
- Risk Analysis Testing Laboratory
- Rockin' ATLanta (band)