However, through FHWA's Road Weather Management Program, partners from the transportation and meteorological communities are rising to the challenge.
What does RWM stand for?
RWM stands for Road Weather Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RWM
We have 31 other meanings of RWM in our Acronym Attic
- Read-Write Memory
- Recycling and Waste Management
- Registered Wholesale Meter (Ontario Energy Market)
- Relocatable Window Model
- Reuters Wealth Manager (Thomas Reuters)
- Rice Whorl Maggot
- Rich White Man
- Right Wing Maniac
- Right Wing Media
- Right Worshipful Master (Masonic officer title)
- Rod Worth Minimizer (nuclear power)
- Round the World Minimum Check (airfare construction)
- Russian Shortwave Time Signal
- Radioactive Waste and Material Accountability
- Radioactive Waste Management Associates
- Regional Wall Motion Abnormality (cardiology)
- Resistance Welder Manufacturers Association
- Resistance Welding Manufacturing Alliance (American Welding Society)
- Royal Wilson Marching Alliance
- Radioactive Waste Management Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Road weather management research will consider how travelers and transportation agencies can use vehicle-based data on current weather and road conditions to make decisions that take into account those conditions and forecasts.
The latest edition of the resource guide includes topics such as transportation management centers, road weather management, VII, and ITS standards.
For more information on the MDSS project, please visit the Projects and Programs page of the FHWA Road Weather Management Program Web site at www.
FHWA is spending about $2 million per year on road/weather research through the Road Weather Management Program (RWMP), managed by the Operations Core Business Unit.