The road users' tax subsidies disappear into the Exchequer every year, enough there to build as many new motorways as we need.
What does RUT stand for?
RUT stands for Road Users' Tax (Philippines)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RUT
We have 13 other meanings of RUT in our Acronym Attic
- Rise Up & Shine University (online coaching program; Germany)
- Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine (St. Kitts, West Indies)
- Reparatur Und Service Zentrum (German; Austria)
- Razvoja Upravljanja Sistema Zdravstvenega Varstva (Slovenian: Development Management of the Health Care System)
- Are You There?
- Random Utility Theory (economics)
- Rapid Urease Test
- Realistic Urban Training
- Really Useful Theatres Ltd (UK)
- Registro Único Tributario (Spanish: National Register Tax; Colombia)
- Rol Único Tributario (Chile)
- Rutland, VT, USA (Airport Code)
- Rajshahi University Teachers' Association (Bangladesh, India)
- Regional Unit for Technical Assistance
- Rescheduled Unit Training Assembly
- Ritrova Una Tua Armonia
- Really Useful Theatre Company
- Recovery Unlimited Treatment Center Inc. (Mount Morris, MI)
- Remnant Unity Training Center
- Richmond Upon Thames College (UK)