Sergeant Peter Jell, from the road death investigation team, said they had identified a number of vehicles which passed a camera near the scene of the crash shortly afterwards.
What does RDIT stand for?
RDIT stands for Road Death Investigation Team (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RDIT
We have 3 other meanings of RDIT in our Acronym Attic
- Radar Data Interface System
- Regional Director of Information Systems
- Reportable Diseases Information System (Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care; Canada)
- Research and Development Information System (various organizations)
- Rotherham Disability Information Service (Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Router Discovery (Internet Control Message Protocol used in TCP/IP computer networking)
- Rapid Deployment Integrated Surveillance System (US Army)
- Random Domain Intercept Technology
- Rapid Deployable Imagery Terminals
- Replication, Distribution, Installation, and Training
- Radiation Device Interface Unit
- Released Device Integration and Verification
- Released Device Interoperability Verification
- Remote Defect Indication - Virtual (tributary)
- Research and Development Information Exchange System
- Radio des Jeunes (French: Youth Radio)
- Random and Deterministic Jitter
- Règle du Jeu (French: Rules of the Game)
- Richard D. James (musician, see AFX)
- Rio De Janeiro (Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anyone who saw the Subaru Impreza being driven prior to the collision is asked to contact the road death investigation team on 029 2063 3438.
The South Wales Police's road death investigation team wants to speak to several men who were drinking in The Railway Public House, Pencoed, on Sunday November 20.
Anyone with information should ring the Road Death Investigation Team on 01656 655555.
Anyone with information should call the Roads Policing Unit on 029 2052 7226 or the road death investigation team on 029 2063 3438.