What does RAAG stand for?
RAAG stands for Road Accident Action Group (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAAG
We have 3 other meanings of RAAG in our Acronym Attic
- Review of Army Analysis - Expanded
- Roswell Army Air Field
- Royal Australian Air Force
- Royal Australian Air Force Association, Inc.
- Royal Australian Air Force Nursing Service
- Royal Australian Air Force Specialist Reserve
- Royal Australian Air Force virtual
- Radio Amateur Association of Greece (est. 1958)
- Real Algebraic and Analytic Geometry
- Regional Archive Advisory Group (Museums, Libraries and Archives Council; UK)
- Religious Action for Affordable Housing (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Reno Area Alliance for the Homeless (Nevada)
- Rosemary Altea Association of Healers (England)
- Research for Adolescent and Adult Health Promotion (New York University)
- Royal Australian Artillery Historical Society
- Rappahannock Adult Activities, Inc. (est. 1976; Fredericksburg, VA)
- Read All About It
- Russian Association for Artificial Intelligence
- Reduction of Accidents and Aggressive and Inconsiderate Drivers
- Rapid Appraisal of Agricultural Knowledge Systems (Wageningen Agricultural University)