Currently the Riverside County Regional Medical Center department of anesthesiology has used this platform to create weekly report cards for its attending anesthesiologists, allowing the department to detect unfavorable trends early on and intervene as soon as possible.
What does RCRMC stand for?
RCRMC stands for Riverside County Regional Medical Center (Moreno Valley, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Revised Cardiac Risk Index (heart care)
- RF (Rheumatoid Factor) Cross-Reactive Idiotype
- Rock Can Roll Independent
- Regulated Clinical Research Information Management
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Information System (US EPA)
- Red Cell Reference Laboratory (various locations)
- Reservoir Characterization Research Laboratory (Bureau of Economic Geology; University of Texas at Austin; Austin, TX)
- River City Racquet League
- Regional Cultural Resources Manager (US National Guard)
- Republican Research Center for Radiation Medicine and Human Ecology (Belarus)
- Red Crescent Rehabilitation Organization
- Regional Civil Rights Officer (US FTA)
- Roman Catholic Religious Organization (secular reference to the Catholic Church)
- Rotterdam Commercial Representative Office (Shanghai, China)
- Rabbit C-Reactive Protein (biotechnology)
- Readiness and Cost Reporting Program (US Navy)
- Red County Roleplay (gaming)
- Residual Cashflow Reallocation Proportion (UK)
- Reliance Coal Resources Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Reserve Component Resource Priority List
Samples in periodicals archive:
Altura Credit Union, Riverside, Calif, decorated a tree for the "Festival of Trees," an annual fundraiser held by the Riverside County Regional Medical Center.
The Picture Archiving Communications System (PACS) from Philips Medical Systems installed at Riverside County Regional Medical Center, Riverside, Calif.