Riverside Community Health Project, a charity in Benwell that wanted to stage traditional Roma dance workshops.
What does RCHP stand for?
RCHP stands for Riverside Community Health Project (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCHP
We have 11 other meanings of RCHP in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (UK)
- Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England (UK)
- Red Cross Humanitarian Network (Singapore)
- Russian Cultural Heritage Network
- Recombinant Chinese Hamster Ovary
- Rancho Station Margarita (California)
- Random Hexagonal Close Packed (crystal structure)
- Reactor Component/Core Handling Plan
- Red Hot Chili Peppers (band)
- Reproductive and Child Health Project (World Bank)
- Radio Control Head Quarters
- Regional Communications Headquarters (UK Communications HQ in case of nuclear attack)
- Raymond Chabot Human Resources (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Refugee Centre for Human Rights (Egypt)
- Rensselaer County Housing Resources (Troy, NY)
- Rotaract Club of H.R. College (Mumbai, India)
- Royal Commission on Human Rights (Jordan)
- Ramallah Center for Human Rights Studies
- Raleigh Charter High School (North Carolina)
- Rancho Cucamonga High School (Califirnia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But now the grandma-of-three is stepping down from her role at the Riverside Community Health Project, on Atkinson Road, so she can spend a bit more time at home in Benwell with her husband Ron, 77.
Benwell Remembered will be launched at a special event at the Riverside Community Health Project, in Atkinson Road, on November 2, at 11am.
Manager Anne Bonner of the Riverside Community Health Project in Atkinson Road, Benwell, says the uncertainty may be upsetting people more than the polyclinic concept itself.
Julie is also involved with the Riverside Community Health Project and the Friends of St John's Primary School.
Riverside Community Health Project is celebrating a quarter of a century of helping in the West End of Newcastle.
The Riverside Community Health Project, which is running the project work with the Westgate and Armstrong Sure Start Children's Centres, who help run services for families living in the West End of Newcastle.
It also received cash from Sure Start and the Riverside Community Health Project.