[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] ATHENA International has appointed Janet Green, president of the Board of Trustees at California's Riverside Community College District, to a two-year term on the organization's Board of Directors.
What does RCCD stand for?
RCCD stands for Riverside Community College District
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCCD
We have 12 other meanings of RCCD in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Controlled Car Club Hinterbruehl (Austria)
- Research Center for Conservation of Cultural Relics
- Randomized Concentration-Controlled Clinical Trial
- Renal Cell Carcinoma of Clear Type
- Respite and Crisis Care Coalition of Washington (Seattle, WA)
- Rabbit Cortical Collecting Duct (cells)
- Radio Control Club of Detroit (est. 1953; model aviation)
- Rat Kidney Cortical Collecting Duct (cells)
- Recurrent Calcium Calculus Disease (nephrology)
- Residual Current Circuit Device
- Rockingham County Conservation District (est. 1946; Brentwood, NH)
- Regional Consultative Committee on Disaster Management (est. 2000; Asian Disaster Preparedness Center)
- Rural Community Cluster Development Program (Jordan)
- Rapid Climate Change Event
- Rate-Controlled Constrained-Equilibrium Method (engineering)
- Règles de Conception et de Construction des Matériels Electriques (French: Rules of Design and Construction of Electrical Equipment)
- Rescue Coordination Centre Edinburgh (see NRCC)
- Rotary Club of Canberra East (Australia)
- Rural Community Council of Essex (UK)
- Russian Council of Comparative Education (World Council of Comparative Education Societies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Riverside Community College District Vice Chancellor Linda Lacy said the district's Moreno Valley campus has a total ban, though it's not enforced in the parking lot.
Officials with the Riverside Community College District want their three campuses to become California's first smoke-free public colleges.