What does RVHCC stand for?
RVHCC stands for River Valley Healthy Communities Coalition (Rumford, ME)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Renfrew Victoria Hospital (Renfrew, Ontario, Canada)
- Réseau Ville Hopital (French: City Hospital Network)
- Revenue Vehicle Hour
- Right Ventricular Hypertrophy (heart)
- Royal Victoria Hospital (Montreal, Quebec; Belfast, Northern Ireland)
- Rajasthan Voluntary Health Association (Jaipur, India)
- River Valley Health Authority (hospital network; New Brunswick, Canada)
- River Valley Hockey Association (Wisconsin)
- Regionalverbände Hochrhein-Bodensee (German)
- Ram Venture Holdings Corp.
- Rabbit Viral Hemorrhagic Disease
- Rheumatic Valvular Heart Disease
- Roanoke Valley Harley-Davidson (Virginia)
- Right Ventricular Hypertrophy and Failure (cardiology)
- Royal Victoria Hall Foundation (London, UK)
- Raritan Valley Habitat for Humanity (Bridgewater, NJ)
- Raymond Van Het Groenewoud (Belgian singer)
- Repton Village History Group (est. 1981; UK)
- Right Ventricle Hypertrophy Index
- Right Ventricular Hypertrophic Obstruction (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy)