In order to address this issue, NANB initiated a pilot project in October 2008 with the former River Valley Health Authority (RHA 3) to enable RNs on payroll deduction to renew their registration online.
What does RVHA stand for?
RVHA stands for River Valley Health Authority (hospital network; New Brunswick, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RVHA
We have 1 other meaning of RVHA in our Acronym Attic
- Root Variable Geometry Truss
- Rainier Valley Harmonizers (now Puyallup Valley Harmonizers; Washington)
- Reactor Vessel Head (nuclear plant)
- Renal Vascular Hypertension
- Renfrew Victoria Hospital (Renfrew, Ontario, Canada)
- Réseau Ville Hopital (French: City Hospital Network)
- Revenue Vehicle Hour
- Right Ventricular Hypertrophy (heart)
- Royal Victoria Hospital (Montreal, Quebec; Belfast, Northern Ireland)
- Rajasthan Voluntary Health Association (Jaipur, India)
- River Valley Hockey Association (Wisconsin)
- Regionalverbände Hochrhein-Bodensee (German)
- Ram Venture Holdings Corp.
- River Valley Healthy Communities Coalition (Rumford, ME)
- Rabbit Viral Hemorrhagic Disease
- Rheumatic Valvular Heart Disease
- Roanoke Valley Harley-Davidson (Virginia)
- Right Ventricular Hypertrophy and Failure (cardiology)
- Royal Victoria Hall Foundation (London, UK)
- Raritan Valley Habitat for Humanity (Bridgewater, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The award recognizes her work in introducing innovative concepts in dealing with human resource challenges within the River Valley Health Authority.