Global Banking News-December 17, 2012--Former River Valley bank executive charged with making false statement(C)2012 ENPublishing - http://www.
What does RVB stand for?
RVB stands for River Valley Bank (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RVB
We have 15 other meanings of RVB in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University (Denmark)
- Carrier Airborne Early Warning Training Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1967 to 1983)
- Readiness Patrol Squadron
- Rhondda Valleys Animal Welfare (South Wales, UK)
- Rechten Voor Al Wat Leeft (Dutch: Rights for All Lives Foundation)
- Right Ventricular Anterior Wall Thickness
- Raad van Bestuur (Dutch: Board of Directors)
- Radio Vallée Bergerac (French radio station)
- Red Vs Blue
- Resonant Valence Bond (physics)
- Rock Village Band (South Middleborough, MA)
- Rouge Vert Bleu (French: Red Green Blue)
- US Revenue Boating (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Roanoke Valley Baptist Association (Virginia)
- Royal Victorian Bowls Association
- Rajkot Voluntary Blood Bank (Gujarat, India)
- Resource for Visualization of Biological Complexity (Albany, NY)
- Ribble Valley Borough Council (Clitheroe, England, UK)
- Rat Vertebral Body-derived
- River Valley Baseball for Youth (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rodriguez previously worked for River Valley Bank as a mortgage lender.
The past year has seen at least eight new banks open for business such as Saddle River Valley Bank in Saddle River; Bank of New Jersey in Fort Lee and Heritage Community Bank in Randolph.
30, River Valley Bank had tallied a combined profit of about $379,000 during its first five years of operation.
With the purchase and assumption of certain assets and liabilities of Saddle River Valley Bank expected to close during the first half of 2012, this will be our third office located in Bergen County.
We're told to expect a change of ownership at River Valley Bank in Russellville.