Local communities were never involved in the process," Behera, who is also a member of the PM- headed National Ganga River Basin Authority ( NGRBA), said.
What does RBA stand for?
RBA stands for River Basin Authority (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RBA
We have 213 other meanings of RBA in our Acronym Attic
- Retailer's Bakery Association (Laurel, Maryland)
- Reverse Bottle Adventure (gaming)
- Revolution in Business Affairs
- Richmond Baptist Association
- Richmond Baseball Association
- Rights-Based Approach
- Risk Based Approach
- Risk Based Assessment
- Risks, Benefits, Alternatives
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (Canada)
- Rochester Business Alliance
- Role Based Application (software)
- Role-Based Architecture (computing)
- ROM (Read-Only Memory) Base Address
- Rose Bowl Aquatics (Pasadena, CA)
- Rotary Bonded Abrasive
- Royal Bhutan Army
- Royal Brunei Airlines (ICAO code)
- Royal Society of British Artists (London, UK)
- Rudy Bruner Award (Bruner Foundation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Singh, who chaired the meeting of National Ganga River Basin Authority here today, in his opening remarks said: "We should remember that our efforts in the past have not been very successful.
Summary: NEW DELHI(Cihan) India signed 1 Billion dollar agreement with the World Bank on Tuesday (June 14) for the cleaning and conservation of the Ganga under National Ganga River Basin Authority (NGRBA) initiative.
In February last year the government established the National Ganga River Basin Authority to monitor conservation efforts, and in December the World Bank announced a one billion dollar loan to support clean-up schemes for the river.
The Congress-led government has recently announced a fresh multi-billion-dollar plan to clean up the Ganges under the newly formed National Ganga River Basin Authority.
In May, the Uttarakhand High Court entrusted the responsibility of these projects to the Ganga River Basin authority (GRBA), which is yet to decide on the fate of NTPCs 600 MW Pala Maneri and two other projects.
A $300,000 grant has also been approved between the OPEC Fund and Niger River Basin Authority (NBA) to support a pilot water supply project.
Received an order totaling $248,498 for a system to replace the first 20 out of 60 existing Data Collection Platforms (DCPs) comprising the HYDRONIGER Data Collection Network that is managed by the Niger River Basin Authority.