Our results suggest that the effect resulted from changes to risk-adjusted mortality rate at several hospitals after closures initially began, affecting over 50 percent of the deliveries in Philadelphia county.
What does RAMR stand for?
RAMR stands for Risk-Adjusted Mortality Rate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RAMR
We have 1 other meaning of RAMR in our Acronym Attic
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability for Pods & Integrated Systems
- RAdioactive Material POST-notification Report
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability Program Plan (various locations)
- Resource and Market Planning Program (Idaho)
- Rabbit Anti-Mouse Platelet Serum
- Rapid Message Preparation System
- Recipe & Menu Pricing System
- Resource Allocation & Multiproject Scheduling
- Régie de l'Assurance Maladie du Québec
- Radial Arm Mill Router (tool)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis MRI Scoring System
- Ride Around Mount Rainier in One Day (bike ride in Washington State)
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability Rationale Report
- Radioactive Material Routing Report
- Radiation Alarm Monitoring System
- Range Airspace Management System
- Rapid Assembly Munitions System
- RDAISA (US Army Research, Development, and Acquisition Information Systems Agency) Acquisition Management System
- Readiness Automated Management System
- Recursive Adaptive Model Set
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most Wired hospitals show better outcomes in patient satisfaction, risk-adjusted mortality rates, and other key quality measures through the use of information technology (I.
Those that had more completely adopted the ACC/AHA guidelines had a lower risk-adjusted mortality rate for their NSTEMI patients, he added.
Third, our risk-adjusted mortality rate estimates were based only on Medicare beneficiaries rather than all payers.
In 1990, the Department made public the 1989 data based upon crude, expected, and risk-adjusted mortality rates, as well as the volume of procedures performed at each hospital.