amp;#8220;Unfortunately, many are having difficulty determining the risk vs.
What does RVR stand for?
RVR stands for Risk vs. Reward (gaming)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RVR
We have 58 other meanings of RVR in our Acronym Attic
- Realm Versus Realm (game)
- Recreational Vehicle Runner (Mitsubishi)
- Recursive Variance Reduction
- Reduced Vestibular Response (biology)
- Regionalverband Ruhr (Ruhr area, Germany)
- Relationship Value Rate
- Renal Vascular Resistance
- Resistance to Venous Return
- Résistance Vasculaire Rénale (French: Renal Vascular Resistance)
- Richmond, VA Staples Mill Road (Amtrak Station Code)
- Roamer Verification and Reinstatement
- Robotic Vehicle Range
- Rother Valley Railway (UK)
- Round Valley Reservoir (New Jersey)
- Royal Victorian Regiment (Victoria, Australian Rifle Regiment)
- Ruimtelijk Veiligheidsrapport (Dutch: Spatial Safety Report)
- Runway Visual Range
- Recursive Variance Reduction Series-Parallel Method
- Residual Volume to Regional Total Lung Capacity Ratio
- Recreation Vehicle Rental Association (Fairfax, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recognizing that there is a process for assessing Risk vs.
Those are then plotted along risk-reward graphs, with the outcomes that best balance risk vs.