The court heard that Pullin, of Seymour Road, Bristol, had previously been made the subject of a five-year risk of sexual harm order in Worthing after he had sexual intercourse with a 14-year-old girl he met through an internet chat-room.
What does RSHO stand for?
RSHO stands for Risk of Sexual Harm Order (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Relative Solar Heat Gain
- Ryde Social Heritage Group (UK)
- Regional Shared Health Information Program (Canada)
- Ramco Seven Heads Limited (gas)
- Real Simulated Hockey League
- Realistic Subspace Hockey League (online gaming group)
- Religious of the Sacred Heart of Mary (religious order)
- Rendered Spent Hen Meal
- Rosen School of Hospitality Management (University of Central Florida)
- Russian Hydrometeorological Institute
- Registered with the Society of Homeopaths (UK)
- Reading Single Homeless Project (Reading, UK)
- Rogers Stirk Harbour & Partners (architecture firm; UK)
- Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners Limited (London, UK)
- Reproductive and Sexual Health and Rights (Women’s Global Network for Reproductive Rights)
- Right Soleus Hoffman Reflex
- Rajasthan State Human Rights Commission (India)
- Ross Sea Heritage Restoration Project (Antarctic Heritage Trust; New Zealand)
- John G. Rangos School of Health Sciences (Duquesne University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Red Springs High School (Red Springs, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They were granted a risk of sexual harm order against Taylor, which banned him from all unauthorised contact with under-16s.
POLICE were yesterday granted an interim risk of sexual harm order for aman who is accused of sex offences against a teenage girl.
The sweeping Sexual Offences Act includes: Toughening the sex offenders register Making a new offence of trafficking people for sexual exploitation A range of new offences designed to tackle inappropriate sexual activity with children including Foreign Travel Orders, Sexual Offenders Prevention Orders and Risk of Sexual Harm Orders Closing a loophole which allowed men to claim sex with under-13s was consensual Altering the definition of rape to include oral and anal penetration.
And Bradford Crown Court heard yesterday that at the time of the offending he was already subject to a risk of sexual harm order imposed at Worthing Magistrates Court in February 2007.
It will bring in Risk of Sexual Harm Orders, which will be used to restrict the movement of suspected paedophiles whom police can prove are a risk to kids.
Risk of Sexual Harm Orders can be used to prevent harm to children from sexually explicit communication or conduct where the adult has already engaged in such behaviour towards a child.
The powers will be included in legislation next month under the Risk of Sexual Harm Order.