What does RISIT stand for?
RISIT stands for Risk and Safety in Transport (EU)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rural India Social and Health Improvement
- Rhode Island Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Recherche d'Information sur l'Internet (French: Information Retrieval on the Internet)
- Regional Information Society Initiative (EU)
- Residual InterSymbol Interference
- Resource Information Systems Inc.
- Residual Inter-Symbol Interference Canceller
- Rubber Insert Sound Isolation Coupling
- Reproductive Immunology Special Interest Group (American Society of Reproductive Medicine)
- Rhode Island Statewide Independent Living Council
- Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism (University of Oxford, UK)
- Rapid Integrated Survival Kombat (police defensive tactics system)
- Reciprocity, Interdependency, Sharing and Keeping (networking)
- Robotics and Intelligent Systems Laboratory
- Rhode Island Student Loan Authority
- Remote Integrated Services Line Unit
- Research Institute for the Study of Language in Urban Society (est. 1961; New York, NY)
- Rat Intestinal Smooth Muscle Cells (physiology)
- Reduced Instruction Set Model
- Reference Interaction Site Method (physical chemistry)